Why Buy a Home Warranty?
What is a home warranty?
A home warranty is a one year residential service contract that provides repair or replacement coverage for the major operating systems and appliances in a home that fail due to normal wear and tear.
Home Buyers’ Benefits
Move in with assurance knowing your home is covered.
- You are covered for unexpected home repair or replacement costs on many of your home’s major systems and appliances.
- Coverage is regardless of the appliances’ age, make or model.
- If it can’t be fixed, we will replace it.*
- It only takes a phone call and a small service fee to fix the problem.
- Service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- You’ll have budget protection knowing you only have to pay a nominal service fee per trade call.
Home Sellers’ Benefits
Sell with confidence.
- Having a home warranty as an additional feature will give you a competitive edge over other homes on the market.
- Buyers have more confidence in your home and there is usually less negotiating in getting closer to your asking price.
- If something breaks after the sale, there is limited liability for you. Buyers will contact the warranty company rather than calling you.
- Protect your budget, one major breakdown before or during the sale of your home can very costly and delay things.
The Wagner Team
Bill Wagner – Keller Williams Atlanta Partners
Call or Text 770-316-5519